Develop the skills to identify, address, and resolve conflict in and out of the classroom. Conflict is something that occurs on a daily basis in both our personal lives and in our workplace. Identifying and managing that conflict can determine your level of success. In this course, you will explore the different types of conflict, identify your personal conflict style, and learn how to apply that style to situations both in and out of the classroom. You will also identify ways to resolve a conflict situation.Register Now
Approximately 15 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
Ways to Learn
1 PDUGraduate Level Professional Development Credit
Online and self-paced | Dedicated mentor | Interactive assignments
Real-world case studies | Authentic assessments | Earn graduate level professional development credits
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Define conflict and identify sources of conflict both in and outside of the workplace.
- Identify the two main dimensions of conflict behavior.
- Explain the five conflict handling modes.
- Identify conflict resolution strategies.
- Formulate the cost of conflict in the workplace.
- Conflict Management
- Conflict Behaviors
- Your Conflict Handling Style
- Competing Style
- Collaborating Style
- Compromising Style
- Avoiding Style
- Accommodating Style
- Five Conflict Handling Styles
- Resolving Conflict
- Calculating the Cost of Conflict