Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course and Exam
The Six Sigma Green Belt Prep Course is divided into modules that explain foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit different types of organizations. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities. Practitioners will be shown how they can contribute as important members of improvement teams.
Access Time: 240 days
Ways to Learn
3.2 CEUsTotal PDUs/Contact Hours: 32; Leadership PDUs: 11; Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 5; Technical PM PDUs: 16
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Be tested on your understanding and comprehension of course topics through exercises, interactive games and case study assignments.
- Review video segments from experts to provide real-world examples and enhanced understanding of important concepts and best practices.
- Prepare for two 50-question practice exams at the end of the course as well as Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Exam Prep Course
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners looking to prepare for and pass the Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Exam.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.