Six Sigma Yellow Belt Prep Course and Exam
Prepare for the successful completion of the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam to further your role in supporting the efforts of Green Belts and Black Belts.
This introductory program is divided into modules that explain foundational Six Sigma information, guide students through the five steps of the DMAIC methodology and demonstrate how a Six Sigma approach can benefit different types of organizations. Course assignments detail the tools and skills learners will implement as they apply a Six Sigma approach to process improvement activities. Practitioners will be shown how they can contribute as members of improvement teams.
Approximately 21.5 hours(Includes exam time) Up to 240 days to complete coursework
$499Includes Certification Exam
Ways to Learn
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Be tested on your understanding and comprehension of course topics through exercises, interactive games and case study assignments
- Review video segments from experts to provide real-world examples and enhanced understanding of important concepts and best practices
- Prepare for 25-question practice exams at the end of the course as well as Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam
- Receive a Certificate of Completion, printable upon successful completion
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Prep Course
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners who plays a part-time role in Six Sigma improvement endeavors supporting the efforts of Green Belts and Black Belts and are looking to prepare for and pass the Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.