Supply Chain Management Basics
The Supply Chain Management Basics course focuses on the key strategic drivers of effective supply chain management. As the supply chain grows in complexity and companies continue to source products and services from a more diverse and global set of suppliers, the job of managing the processes that ensure the steady and reliable flow of components and inputs has never been more difficult.
Access Time: 180 days5 courses, 8 weeks per course
$299$525 per course
Ways to Learn
1.0 CEUsTotal PDUs/Contact Hours: 10; Leadership PDUs: 1; Strategic & Business Management PDUs: 4; Technical PM PDUs: 5
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Participate in interactive and integrative exercises to help you better understand the foundational elements of managing the supply chain.
- Review case studies and assignments to further the comprehension and retention of course material, to ensure proficiency and mastery of critical knowledge and information.
- Have the ability to apply what you have learned to your workplace and contribute in a meaningful way.
- Analyze how organizations in a supply chain communicate and manage relationships
- Explain the supplier appraisal process and understand its role in supply chain management
- Formulate strategies for mitigating supply chain risk, and discuss the events that can create disruption in the supply chain
- Assess the major trends and issues shaping supply chain management today
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners interested in gaining a basic understanding of human resource management.
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.