Supply Chain Management Basics
Explore the core concepts and components of supply chain management, including supplier evaluation, logistics, inventory management and other supply chain practices.
As a supply chain grows in complexity, and companies increasingly source products and services from a more diverse and global set of suppliers, the job of managing the processes that ensure the steady and reliable flow of components and inputs has never been more difficult. This course introduces the core concepts and components of supply chain management, including supplier evaluation, logistics, inventory management, and other supply chain practices.
Approximately 10 hoursUp to 180 days to complete coursework
$299No additional materials required
Ways to Learn
We partnered with MindEdge to bring you affordable, full suite, cloud-based, content-rich online education.
As a student, you will:
- Analyze how organizations in a supply chain communicate and manage relationships
- Explain the supplier appraisal process and understand its role in supply chain management
- Formulate strategies for mitigating supply chain risk, and discuss the events that can create disruption in the supply chain
- Assess the major trends and issues shaping supply chain management today
- Earn a Certificate of Completion
Who Should Enroll?
- Adult learners interested in gaining a basic understanding of supply chain management
100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
“Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.