Windows Server Admin (Exam 98-365)
Prepare for the Windows Server Admin Certification and learn how to use server administration techniques in the installation and maintenance of network infrastructure and directory services.
Gain the necessary training to prepare for the Windows Server Admin (Exam 98-365). Upon completion of this course you will be familiar with the methods and issues associated with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of a Windows server. This knowledge includes understanding various server roles, services, and functions; server storage and recovery methods; server optimization and performance techniques; and directory services infrastructure. At the end of this course, you will be ready to sit for the exam and take the next step to become Windows Server Admin certified.Register Now
Approximately 45 hoursUp to 6 months to complete coursework
$1200Voucher to take the exam is included in course tuition.
Ways to Learn
Course substitutionSuccessful completion of this exam may substitute for acourse in a Brandman University degree program
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Need help with an assignment? Submit your questions directly to the instructor for quick replies.
Our technology delivers customized activities to address the unique learning needs of each learner.
Voucher to take the exam is included in the course. Some restrictions apply.
Upon successful mastery of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe network server installation and configuration techniques
- Distinguish between various server roles, services and functions
- Explain common server storage and recovery methods
- Recognize various server optimization and performance techniques
- Identify key steps for the configuration of directory services infrastructure
Successful completion of the certification exam may be used as a course substitution for CSCC 364 in the following degree program:
- To pass this course you must pass the certification exam
- This course is not eligible for financial aid
- Admission is not required for those pursuing the certification
Upon becoming CompTIA certified. Your certification provides you access to scholarships and can count as completed classes.