Interested in an associate or bachelor’s degree program? Review the requirements for your specific program, fill out the online admissions application, and request and submit your transcripts.
As you prepare to begin or continue your degree program, review the steps below for applying to an undergraduate degree program.
Students applying for undergraduate admission to a bachelor's program require:
- At least 12 transferable baccalaureate-level credits (or the equivalent) from a regionally accredited college or university. View transfer options.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in all prior college-level coursework.
Students applying for undergraduate admission to an associate (AA) program require:
0 - 11 transferable credits:
- High school diploma, GED equivalent OR official high school transcript indicating the date of graduation.
- High school cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Pass admissions exam in English and Math.
- Successful completion of a transferable course to ENGU-103 or ENGU-104 (grade of C or higher) waives admissions test in English.
- Successful completion of a transferable course to MATU-103 or higher (grade of C or higher) waives admissions test in Math.
- Provide official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended including military and foreign institutions, since High School.
To apply for RN to BSN, view additional admission requirements.
Worried that you won’t have a 2.0?
Brandman offers an Academic Fresh Start program for undergrad students with past academic performance not reflective of their current ability to be successful.
You can elect to have all academic and military coursework, completed at any institution of higher education 10 or more years prior to the time of application, ignored for admission purposes.
- Complete all required sections of the online application.
- The same application is used by all Brandman University undergraduate applicants, so make sure to check for additional program-specific requirements and forms before submitting.
Call (800) 746-0082 or email [email protected]
Need further accommodations?
Please register with the Office of Accessible Education and Counseling Services.
In order to process your application, you must provide official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities you have attended or been admitted to, including military and foreign institutions, since high school. Failure to report any academic work at another college, university or military institution is considered a violation of academic integrity.
To avoid delays in processing it is important that you submit ALL documents as soon as possible. Once all documents have been received, your application will be evaluated and you will be notified by mail of our admission decision.
- Please review our guidelines for ordering transcripts. It will save you time and frustration.
- An official transcript is one sent directly from the institution of record to Brandman University in a sealed envelope or submitted electronically to Brandman University from the institution of record.
- A transcript issued to the applicant MAY be accepted if it is delivered in the official unopened and sealed envelope from the institution of record.
- Transcripts and test scores that have been sent to us by fax will not be accepted.
- Please be aware that only credits from regionally accredited institutions will be accepted as transfer credits within the United States.
- International applicants or domestic applicants with transcripts from international institutions must also submit foreign transcripts and follow these guidelines Information for International Students and Applicants with Foreign Documents.
After submitting your online application, additional required documents can be sent the following ways:
Mail: Brandman University
ATTN: Office of Admission
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
Email: [email protected]
Fax: (866) 659-1143
Note: Do not fax transcripts or test scores