16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
From I-405 South: take (Exit-3) Shady Canyon Drive / Sand Canyon Avenue. Turn right onto Sand Canyon Avenue; right onto Alton Parkway; and turn right onto Laguna Canyon Road. Brandman University is on the right.
From I-405 North: take (Exit-3) Shady Canyon Drive / Sand Canyon Avenue. Turn left onto Sand Canyon Avenue; right onto Alton Parkway; and turn right onto Laguna Canyon Road. Brandman University is on the right.
Parking: Free in the parking structure for those arriving by car. No permit is required
Students are responsible for making their own hotel reservations for Immersions. We reserve a block of rooms at the Ayres Hotel, Holiday Inn, and Candlewood Suites.
Complimentary transportation to and from John Wayne Airport is provided by the Ayres Hotel, the Holiday Inn, and the Double Tree Hotel and must be requested 24 hours in advance by the student. The Candlewood does not provide airport transportation. The Ayres and Holiday Inn provide scheduled - not individual -- shuttle transportation to and from campus.
Ayres Hotel Laguna Woods
24341 El Toro Road
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
Rate: $129 per night and taxes
Includes: Complimentary breakfast buffet and Wi-Fi internet. Shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport based on availability with 24 hours advance reservation by the student. Scheduled shuttle service to and from Brandman. In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Manager’s reception Monday – Thursday from 5 pm – 7 pm.
16150 Sand Canyon Rd
Irvine, CA 92618
Rate: 1-6 nights: $115 per night and taxes, Studio; $135 per night and taxes, 1-bedroom
Includes: Complimentary internet and fitness center. Free laundry usage and lending locker of cooking appliances. No complimentary breakfast, but full kitchen in your studio. Within walking distance of Brandman University campus.
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel - Irvine Spectrum
90 Pacifica Avenue
Irvine, CA 92618
Phone: 800-222-8733, 949-788-0500
Rate: $170 per night and taxes (Sunday – Thursday); $110 per night and taxes (Friday – Saturday)
Includes: Complimentary Wi-Fi internet. Shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport based on availability with 24 hours advance reservation by the student. Scheduled shuttle service to and from Brandman. No complimentary breakfast.
23131 Lake Center Drive
Lake Forest, CA 92630
Rate: $126 per night and taxes, 2 queen beds or 1 king bed
Includes: Complimentary breakfast buffet and Wi-Fi internet. Shuttle service to and from John Wayne Airport based on availability with 24 hours advance reservation by the student. Scheduled shuttle service to and from Brandman. Shuttle service to and from the Irvine Spectrum, and locations within a 3-mile radius with 24 hours advance notice. In-room refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Manager’s reception Monday – Thursday from 6 pm – 7 pm.
The Laguna Hills Lodge
23932 Paseo De Valencia,
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
Phone: 1-800-782-1188 or 1-949-830-2550
The Laguna Hills Lodge was discovered by a number of MSNaHP students a few years ago. The hotel is set in lovely gardens and has an outdoor heated pool.
Rate: 2 queen beds, non-smoking, $124 and taxes; king bed alcove, non-smoking, $124 and taxes; AAA or military discount rate, $112 and taxes for 2 queen beds, non-smoking
Includes: Complimentary continental breakfast and complimentary high-speed internet. Does not offer a shuttle service either to Brandman University or to or from John Wayne Airport Orange County Airport.
School staff is here to help you every step of the way, from registering for class to ordering a transcript, we are committed to helping you access the services you need to succeed at Brandman University.
Financial Aid Online Resources
- California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) - General information about state aid programs including Cal Grants, APLE and the Chafee Grant.
- FAFSA on the Web - Official site of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSASM).
- FAFSA4caster - Receive an estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- Federal Personal Identification Number www.pin.ed.gov
- Internal Revenue Service - Obtain a copy of your IRS Tax Transcript for verification
- National Student Loan Data System - View the history of loans you've taken out from Brandman University and other institutions. The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's central database for student aid. It receives data from schools, agencies that guaranty loans, the Direct Loan program, the Pell Grant program, and other U.S. Department of Education programs.
- Selective Service Administration - Confirm your Selective Service registration
- StudentAid.gov - provides in-depth information on federal student aid programs, applying for financial aid, and repaying student loans.
- Student Loan Ombudsman - An impartial, confidential resource to resolve federal loan borrower concerns after all other avenues have been exhausted
- U.S. Department of Education Information - The comprehensive web site for federal student aid services
- WebGrants for Students - For specific information regarding your application for Cal Grant.
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program - You can explore the site for information about the Direct Loan Program, including helpful publications and tools to help manage your Direct Loans.
Independent Financial Aid Web Sites
- The Financial Aid Information Page - This site is a comprehensive resource on all aspects of financial aid.
Tax Relief Programs
- Parent and Student Guide to Federal Tax Benefits for Tuition and Fees - The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) guide for qualified taxpayers who may be eligible to claim a tax credit on federal income taxes for tuition paid or take a deduction for interest paid on education loans.
Useful Phone Numbers
|Federal Student Aid Information||800-4-FEDAID|
|California Student Aid Commission||888-224-7268|
|Federal Student Aid Ombudsman Group||877-557-2575|
|Direct Loan Servicing Center||800-848-0979|
|Direct Loan Consolidation Center||800-557-7392|
|Social Security Administration||800-772-1213|
|Internal Revenue Service||800-TAX-1040