- Order transcripts 24/7 via a secure Web site
- Pay for transcripts using a major credit card
- Track orders online
Use your Brandman username and password
- Log on to Student Services
- Click on the Student button then on the Student Records tab
- Choose Request Official Transcript
Requests for official transcripts from students with financial holds or account balances will not be processed.
Are you an Extended Education Student?
Visit our Student Resources page for specific instructions regarding your grades and transcripts.
Don't have a Brandman username or password?
Order directly through Transcripts on Demand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much do transcripts cost?
Online Fee: $3.00 (nonrefundable/per request order)
Printing/Handing Fee: $2.00 (per transcript, postal and UPS orders only)
Additional transcripts: $5.00 (each)
Shipping/Delivery Fee: $0.00 for US First Class Mail (Domestic) or $30.00 for UPS-Next Day Air* (U.S. and Puerto Rico)
Note: Transcripts will not be released if you have a hold on your account. Please contact your One Stop for more information on your holds.
*UPS-Next Day Air orders received before 10:00 AM Pacific Time will go out the same day. Orders received after 10:00 AM Pacific Time will go out the following business day pending any restrictions on your student account (e.g. student account, financial aid holds).
Q: I used to have a Brandman username and password, but I can't remember my login information. How can I retrieve it?
Q: How can I check the current status of my transcript order?
Q: How long does it take to process my transcript request?
Q: What if I have a hold on my student account?
Q: What should I do if my transcript has not been received?
Q: Who should I contact if I have further questions?
Q: I recently completed a course but I do not see my course work and grade on my transcript. What happened?
For Extended Education students with questions regarding the content of your transcript (courses, grades, etc.), please call 800-632-0094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-Extended Education students (current or alumni) please contact your campus One Stop.
You may also email email@example.com.
Ordering a Duplicate Diploma/Certificate
- Submit the completed Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Request Form accompanied by check or money order for $50.00, payable to:
- Brandman University
Student Accounts Department
16355 Laguna Canyon Road
Irvine, CA 92618
- Brandman University
- Allow two to four weeks for delivery of duplicate diploma or certificate.
- If the original diploma name is different from your current name, and if you want the duplicate diploma issued in your current name, you must submit two forms of identification so your permanent record is changed to your current name.
- Duplicate diploma or certificate will bear the signatures of the current officials of the University.
- Duplicate diploma or certificate will not be issued if the student account has a hold.
If you have initially received a Chapman University College diploma and would like to receive a duplicate Brandman University diploma, please indicate that request in the comment field of the form.
To check the status of your diploma, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.