Brandman University. It takes the right partner to reveal the right path.
Have questions about enrollment, degree programs, or financial aid?
Student Success is our #1 Goal
Brandman’s staff is focused on your success. Our culture of support provides dedicated resources to assist you from application to graduation. Designed for the busy working adult, we pride ourselves on providing flexible learning in online, hybrid, and self-paced formats that will work within your schedule.
What People Say About Us
Brandman is proud to be ranked Best by U.S. News for eight consecutive years (2012 - 2019).
At Brandman, veteran students thrive. Ranked 15th for online and nontraditional colleges.
Brandman is accredited by the WSCUC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC).
Flexible Ways to Learn
At Brandman University, we recognize that every student comes to us with a different set of needs. That's why we offer flexible learning formats that can work around your busy schedule.
- 100% online, self-paced, non-term
- Learning is based on competency mastery
- Start and stop on your own schedule
- Prior experience helps you master competencies faster
- Unlimited competencies and textbooks for one flat tuition fee
- Offered for select Business and IT programs
Online & Hybrid
- Online and/or on-campus, term-based
- Faculty lead course participation
- More structured learning approach
- Traditional grading system with fixed start date, end date, and cohort pacing
- Pay per course credit
- Available for all degree programs
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
Ways to Get Started
I often felt that there was darkness before I had Brandman. Brandman helped me find solutions to fix my community and make it better.
Attending Brandman University has been one of the best decisions I've ever made and I can honestly say it's made me a better person. When you can take the things you learn in school and apply it, it makes you a better leader.
Compared to a brick and mortar, Brandman professors are more open and I was able to learn better from them. The online community is what kept me going. I think this is the first time in my life where I can say I am proud of myself.