A brighter career in Human Resources.
Have questions about enrollment, degree programs, or financial aid?
Human Resources Degree Overview
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with an emphasis in human resources prepares you to effectively plan, direct and lead administrative operations. Graduates will be able to manage training functions, design effective development programs, apply methods of intervention and understand the relationship between training and the fields of individual and organizational development.
As a student, you will:
- Develop strong leadership abilities.
- Understand every aspect of business practice, including financial reporting, data analytics, marketing management, organizational leadership and process innovation.
- Customize your education plan by selecting a course that covers organizational leadership, public administration or health administration.
- Be better prepared for careers, which include human resource manager, training and development consultant, employee education consultant, and executive-level team leaders.
Summer II (Jun 25, 2018)
$640/CreditHelp me estimate my cost
Ways to Learn
Imagine Your Future In Human Resources
Results for [location name]
Top Organizations Hiring
Data source: Economic Modeling, LLC (Emsi) / www.economicmodeling.com
The pathway information provided through this website are based in part on U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data that is licensed by Brandman University from Emsi. While Brandman University believes this data to be reliable as a whole, some of the data is based on estimates made by Emsi, when actual data is not available. Those estimates and the corresponding data may not be accurate.
1. Change in employment projections 2016 - 2026
2. Based on BLS Occupational Employment Statistics and updated quarterly
Student Success is Our #1 Goal
Brandman offers one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind, and 9 out of 10 of our students would recommend it to their friends.
Brandman’s faculty members are professionals currently working in their fields. Receive relevant, real-world instruction that can be applied directly to your workplace.
From application to graduation, Brandman’s staff is focused on your success. Each service group is dedicated to assisting students at different stages of their academic careers.
Brandman is a private, nonprofit university which means that we’re all about you. We exist to provide affordable access to higher education through quality academic programs.
Flexible Ways to Learn
Designed for the busy working adult, we pride ourselves on providing flexible learning online, on-campus, and self-paced formats that will work around your schedule.
Ways to Get Started
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.
Before, I was stuck in the process. Now I have the larger picture. I am more well-rounded. I would like to move to a management/leadership position and working on my MBA has made me better candidate.