Serving the needs of military students since 1958.
Have questions about enrollment, degree programs, or financial aid?
An Expert in Online Learning
Brandman prides itself in providing flexible learning formats that will work around your busy schedule. This includes teaching courses in the following modalities: Online Instructor Led, Online Self-Paced and Hybrid (online & on-ground).
Why Brandman University is the Right Fit
- Brandman participates in the Principles of Excellence program
- 46 credits for military experience (plus credit for CLEP & DSST)
- Commissioned Officers, Warrant Officers (CWO2+), and Senior NCO's (E7+) can earn a Masters in Organizational Leadership in only 7 classes
- Military Services staff ready to serve
- High graduation/success rates, low loan default rates
- Flexible time to degree, six 8-week terms annually to allow for continuous enrollment
- On campus, online and Brandman MyPath™ self-paced programs are approved for VA benefits
- Recognized as a military friendly institution
What People Say About Us
Brandman University is the only California institution to achieve a 2019-2020 Military Friendly® School Gold ranking by VIQTORY, an organization that connects the military community with civilian opportunity.
Ranked for seven consecutive years (2013-2019) as one of the best online bachelor's degree programs that help veterans reduce the cost of school.
Flexible Ways to Learn
At Brandman University, we recognize that every student comes to us with a different set of needs. That's why we offer flexible learning formats that can work around your busy schedule.
- 100% online, self-paced, non-term
- Learning is based on competency mastery
- Start and stop on your own schedule
- Prior experience helps you master competencies faster
- Unlimited competencies and textbooks for one flat tuition fee
- Offered for select Business and IT programs
Online & Hybrid
- Online and/or on-campus, term-based
- Faculty lead course participation
- More structured learning approach
- Traditional grading system with fixed start date, end date, and cohort pacing
- Pay per course credit
- Available for all degree programs
Find Your Degree/Program
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
Ways to Get Started
The fact that Brandman University was a not-for-profit school, really sealed the deal for me. I wanted to be able to attend a college, where I knew that my money, my tuition, was being used for the school and not being paid to the shareholders.
The distinguished faculty at Brandman and their dedication to their students as well as the administration have made it possible for us students to overcome the challenges we faced and helped us bring our educational goals to fruition.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of Brandman’s program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
I would recommend Brandman for a quality education to anyone. I know the faculty is absolutely committed to a quality education. They’ll make sure that you’ll get what you’re coming there for, the knowledge you need.
Going back to school helped me get out of my comfort zone. It helped me get past the ‘we’ve always done it that way’ mentality. I learned that I needed to innovate personally, professionally and to help other become more innovative.