The Clear Administrative Services Credential (formerly Tier II) program is designed to develop the professional competencies of practicing educational leaders. Students work with their Brandman University faculty mentor and a self-selected district support provider to develop the skills necessary to:
Students must successfully complete EDAU 710 before moving on to EDAU 720. The courses may not be taken at the same time.
1. Candidate must be admitted and concurrently enrolled in Brandman University’s, Education Doctorate in Organizational Leadership program.
2. Candidate must possess a valid Preliminary Administrative Services Credential. Questions regarding the eligibility of specific credentials should be directed to the Teacher Accreditation Department at 949-341-9899. Questions regarding schedules, program requirements, and registration should be directed to the School of Extended Education by visiting their web site at http://www.brandman.edu/exed or by calling 800-632-0094.
3. Candidate must be employed in a position requiring an Administrative Services Credential.
4. Candidate must provide Verification of Employment Form completed by employer.
Credential and Program Requirements:
1. Completion of a minimum of 40 hours of induction coaching each year.
2. Completion of a minimum of 20 - 30 hours of professional learning each year.
3. Completion of all induction program E- Portfolio components and requirements indicating demonstration of CPSEL competencies.
4. Verification of two years of successful experience in a full-time administrative position at the time of filing for the clear administrative services credential
Clear Administrative Services Credential Courses ( 6 credits Total)
*Clear administrative services credential courses are not eligible for financial aid
Transfer of Coursework
No transfer credits or waivers will be accepted.