Brandman University has partnered with MindEdge, Inc., to offer a series of web-based courses with topics such as nonprofit budgeting, fundraising, strategic planning, and board development. These self-paced online courses cover topics of importance to managing nonprofit organizations. Each class has a syllabus, readings, graphics, videos, and test to help you master the information in an interactive format. There is an online help feature to help you move through the material.
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
- 100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Earn PDUs. Get professional development units with course completion.
- Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
- “Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
- Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
- Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.