Brandman University has partnered with MindEdge, Inc., a Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute, to offer online project management courses and simulations.
Project management skills are required across almost all career paths, job titles, and personal endeavors. If you multi-task, have more than one goal, are responsible for a budget, or have a to do list, you are a project manager. In the business world, project managers are the face of a project. The Department of Labor published competency models that include project management skills as a workplace competency across several industries, career paths and job titles. Employees use these competency models to define jobs and hire for the same . Make sure you are prepared to work efficiently and effectively.
Credits available: PDUs, CEUs, CPE credits and/or HRCI recertification credits.
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management
- Budgeting in a Nonprofit Organization
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising for Nonprofit Organizations
- How to Read a Nonprofit Financial Statement
- Introduction to Grant Writing
- Introduction to Nonprofit Management
- Leadership in a Nonprofit Organization
- Nonprofit Board and Volunteer Development
- Principles of Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations
- Social Media for Nonprofits
- Strategy for Nonprofit Organizations
- 100% Web-based learning. Access courses anytime, anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Earn PDUs. Get professional development units with course completion.
- Affordable. Courses are competitively priced.
- “Ask the Expert.” Learners can pose content-related questions and receive feedback within 24 hours.
- Interactive. Courses include interactive exercises to engage learners.
- Easy-to-follow. Concise explanations, real-world examples, and references enable learners to easily explore course topics.