Graduate Financial Aid

Financial Aid: Graduate Students

Financial aid is available in the form of institutional and outside scholarships as well as non-need based loans. To establish eligibility for aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application must be completed each year you request financial aid at Brandman University.