Undergraduate Financial Aid

Financial Aid: Undergraduate Students

Financial aid is available for undergraduates in degree seeking programs and teacher credential students in the form of need-based and non-need based grants, loans and outside scholarships. To establish eligibility for financial aid, you will need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This application must be completed each year you request financial aid.