Continuing Education for Behavioral Health Professionals
We offer convenient, relevant and affordable online courses for professional development and license renewal.
Benefits of Brandman Continuing Education Courses and Webinars
Gain practical strategies that improve your client outcomes.
Access textbooks and course materials completely online - no materials required.
Receive CE credits for license renewal.*
Our courses are competitively priced for behavioral health professionals.
Move at your own pace as your schedule allows – no specific start times or dates.
Online Continuing Education Courses
Earn up to 6 CE credits per course for license renewal with our flexible, self-paced courses.
- Conflict Resolution for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Effective Communication for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Emotional Intelligence for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Law and Ethics for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention for Behavioral Health Professionals
Live Webinars and Recordings
Earn 1 CE credit by passing a 10-question assessment after attending a live webinar or by watching a webinar recording.*
All our live webinars are from 11 AM - 12 PM Pacific.
- August 13th - Strategies for Suicide Risk Assessment and Intervention
- August 27th - Addressing Racism as a Provider
- September 8th - Effective Communication Skills for Behavioral Health Professionals
- September 24th - The Effects of Racism on Mental Health
- October 15th - The Providers Guide to Intimate Partner Violence
Watch the webinar recording at your convenience, register for CE credit and pass the assessment to receive 1 CE credit.
- Telehealth and Virtual Visits 101
- 5 Ways to Develop Emotional Intelligence for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Integrative Mental Health for Anxiety and Depression
- *CE credit is verified for California participants, requirements vary by state. Students should check their state boards before registering for these courses and webinar CE credit.
You need 80% to pass the assessment. If you do not pass, you can retake the assessment as many times as needed. Upon successful completion, you will receive an email within 48 business hours with a link to download your certificate of completion.
HOW TO EARN
Attend a live 60-minute webinar
or watch a recording
Click on the “Register for CE Credit” button
Complete and pass the 10-question assessment and webinar evaluation
Brandman University is recognized by the (BBS) California Board of Behavioral Sciences to provide continuing education credit per BPC Section 1887.4.3.