Military & Veterans
Why Brandman University is the Right Fit
- Consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans
- Private, nonprofit and regionally accredited by WSCUC Senior College and University Commission
- High graduation/success rates, low loan default rates
- 46 credits for military experience (plus credit for CLEP & DSST)
- Commissioned Officers, Warrant Officers (CWO2+), and Senior NCO's (E7+) can earn a Masters in Organizational Leadership in only 7 classes
- Flexible time to degree, six 8-week terms annually to allow for continuous enrollment
- On campus and online programs
- Military Services staff ready to serve
- Recognized as a military friendly institution
A legacy of military education. A heritage of academic excellence.
Brandman adheres to the Executive Order 13607, establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members. http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/principles_of_excellence.asp
Ways to Get Started
An education is a significant investment in your future. At Brandman, we want every student to prosper and have the right financial support they need during this important time in their lives.
I joined the US Air Force (USAF) straight out of high school. As a veteran, I definitely encourage other veterans to seek out what services the school offers. And even if you don't think you can qualify for the advantage, at least ask. It's not accepting a handout. It's encouraging other members in the military to take part in the program.
I don't know that there is a more significant role that was played in my mental health rather than Brandman. With recent studies and reports of veteran suicide rates on the rise, giving us relationships with other with similar backgrounds and giving us a purpose and belonging, will go a long way in reducing this number.
At Brandman I was offered a smart pen and an ipad. These were assisted technology for people with memory problems to help them excel and do well in school.