Military & Veterans
Why Brandman University is the Right Fit
- Brandman participates in the Principles of Excellence program http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/principles_of_excellence.asp
- 46 credits for military experience (plus credit for CLEP & DSST)
- Commissioned Officers, Warrant Officers (CWO2+), and Senior NCO's (E7+) can earn a Masters in Organizational Leadership in only 7 classes
- Military Services staff ready to serve
- High graduation/success rates, low loan default rates
- Flexible time to degree, six 8-week terms annually to allow for continuous enrollment
- On campus, online and Brandman MyPath™ self-paced programs are approved for VA benefits
- Recognized as a military friendly institution
A legacy of military education. A heritage of academic excellence.
Consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans, Brandman is a private, nonprofit university and regionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission.
Ways to Get Started
Students can utilize the various Chapters of the GI Bill® to pay for tuition. Learn about specific education benefits such as the Post 9/11 GI Bill, MGIB-AD, VR&E, MGIB-SR, REAP & DEA.
As a veteran, I definitely encourage other veterans to seek out what services the school offers. And even if you don't think you can qualify for the advantage, at least ask. It's not accepting a handout. It's encouraging other members in the military to take part in the program.
I’m over the moon that staff there made it so easy, and I learned so much that I could apply to my work right now. I improved myself in leadership competencies and it’s made me a much better leader for the Department of the Navy.
I don't know that there is a more significant role that was played in my mental health rather than Brandman. With recent studies and reports of veteran suicide rates on the rise, giving us relationships with other with similar backgrounds and giving us a purpose and belonging, will go a long way in reducing this number.
At Brandman I was offered a smart pen and an ipad. These were assisted technology for people with memory problems to help them excel and do well in school.
An education is a significant investment in your future. At Brandman, we want every student to prosper and have the right financial support they need during this important time in their lives.