Spouses & Dependents
Discover benefits for family members of Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corp, and Navy.
Spouse and Dependent Programs
MyCAA: Military Spouse Career Advanced Account
Brandman University is a proud participant in the MyCAA program which provides financial assistance for military spouses who are pursuing licenses or credentials leading to employment in portable career fields. Brandman University is a great choice for the MyCAA program because:
- We offer a reduced tuition rate for spouses of active duty military
- We are a military-friendly institution with more than 50 years experience catering to the needs of our military community
- We offer fully online options allowing military spouses to continue their education wherever they go
- We customize programs to meet the MyCAA career path requirements in occupations considered to be growth areas
- We are a founding member of SOC and follow all SOC best practices and policies
- We work diligently to help students reach program completion
Troops to Teachers
Brandman University is an active partner with Troops to Teachers, a U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program that helps eligible military personnel transition to a career as a public school teacher. The skills, knowledge, and experience one gains in the military are highly valued in our public schools.
Survivors' and Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) - Chapter 35
Assistance may be available to eligible dependents of permanently disabled or deceased Veterans whose injury/death occurred while on active duty or as a result of a service‐related condition.
The Marine Gunnery Sergeant John David Fry Scholarship (Fry Scholarship) provides Post‐9/11 GI Bill benefits to the children and surviving spouses of Servicemembers who died in the line of duty while on active duty after September 10, 2001. Eligible beneficiaries attending school may receive up to 36 months of benefits at the 100% level. Currently, Fry Scholarship recipients are not eligible to receive Yellow Ribbon. They will become eligible Fall1 2018.