MyCAA: Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts
- Available to spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service members, or activated Reservists in pay grades El-ES, Wl-W2, or 01-02.
- Does not include Coast Guard spouses.
- Offers a maximum $4,000 benefit with a fiscal cap of $2,000.
- Requires spouses to finish their program of study within three years from the start to the first class and while their spouse in on Title 10 orders.
- Military Career and Education Consultants can be reached at 1‐800‐342‐9647
What MyCAA Pays For
- Tuition for education and training courses, and licensing/credentialing fees
- State certifications for teachers, medical professionals and other occupations requiring recognized certifications
- Licensing exams and related prep courses
- Continuing Education Unit (CEU) classes (including those offered through professional associations)
What MyCAA Does Not Pay For
- Application, graduation, or membership fees
- Student activity cards
- Child care
- Parking, transportation, or medical services
- Courses taken without an approved MyCAA Financial Assistance document
- Reimbursements of any kind
- Courses taken more than once, unless MyCAA has received a full refund from the school
- Books, supplies, equipment, uniforms, computers, or electronic devices of any kind
- Student activities, events and entertainment
- Non‐academic or ungraded courses
- Academic credit by examination
- Courses, tests or fees normally paid by an employer as part of a job training program