Veterans Connection and Support Center
Community organizations and national resources specifically for military service members, Veterans and military family members.
Military and Veteran Resources
In order to assist our Military and Student Veteran community, Brandman University is committed to supporting our students and their families by identifying various community, state and national resources to meet their individual needs.
We encourage Active Duty, Veterans and their dependents to ask questions and research opportunities at Brandman and beyond.
Explore resources specifically created to assist military members and veterans in their career development and job search
Provides student Veterans and Active Duty Military students assistance in understanding and securing their educational benefits.
Determining how to pay for your education is an important decision. Our Financial Aid Advisors are available to help you determine which sources of aid are available and might be most beneficial to you.
Office of Accessible Education
The Office works to maximize each Student Veteran's educational potential by helping to develop self-advocacy, responsibility, independence and to promote personal growth.
Veterans and military members transitioning to civilian life have specific educational needs and unique skill sets. Brandman provides resources to assist in your career development, skill translation and securing employment.
The Online Writing and Match Center provides free tutoring resources for all Brandman Students.
Office of the Registrar
Responsible for managing student academic records. They assist students by providing Program Evaluations that keep track of current academic program requirements and completed coursework toward your chosen degree, certificate or credential program.
Other Military Resources
Community Resource Guides:
- OC Veterans Resource Directory
- OC Community Resource Guide
- VA Long Beach Health Care System - Patient Handout and Resource Guide
- The National Center for PTSD
- Veterans Crisis Line
- National Veterans Foundation
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Military OneSource: Policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting-edge social media tools and support.
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA): Connecting military and veterans of middle eastern deployment.
- Soldier's Angels: Supporting deployed, wounded, veteran soldiers and their families.
- Student Veterans of America: Providing military veterans with the resources, support and advocacy needed to succeed in higher education and following graduation.
- Purple Star Veterans: Navigate Veterans through the trials of homecoming and transition.