MyCAA: Military Spouse Career Advanced Account
Brandman University is a proud participant in the MyCAA program which provides financial assistance for military spouses who are pursuing associate degrees, licenses or credentials leading to employment in portable career fields. Brandman University is a great choice for the MyCAA program because:
- We offer a reduced tuition rate for spouses of active duty military
- We are a military-friendly institution with more than 50 years experience catering to the needs of our military community
- We offer fully online options allowing military spouses to continue their education wherever they go
- We customize programs to meet the MyCAA career path requirements in occupations considered to be growth areas
- We are a founding member of SOC and follow all SOC best practices and policies
- We work diligently to help students reach program completion
- Available to spouses of active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service members, or activated Reservists in pay grades El-ES, Wl-W2, or 01-02.
- Offers a maximum $4,000 benefit with a fiscal cap of $2,000.
- Requires spouses to finish their program of study within three years from the start to the first class.
What to Expect
- Flexibility for the nontraditional schedule and lifestyle
- A supportive community of peers striving for self-improvement
- Dedicated staff and faculty who advocate on your behalf
For more information about MyCAA, call a military one source career/education consultant at 800-342-9647 or to speak with a Brandman University representative, call 866-696-2999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.