A legacy of military education.
A heritage of academic excellence.
Brandman University was born in 1958 when Chapman University, one of California's oldest, most prestigious, nonprofit institutions, opened a campus at El Toro Marine Corps Air Station to serve the specific needs of military students. Today, Brandman is a separate, regionally accredited school within the Chapman University System, dedicated to serving the needs of all working students, military and civilians alike.
Brandman adheres to the Executive Order 13607, establishing Principles of Excellence for Educational Institutions Serving Service Members, Veterans, Spouses, and Other Family Members http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/principles_of_excellence.asp
Why is Brandman University the Right Fit
- Consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report for Best Online Bachelor's Programs for Veterans
- Private, nonprofit and regionally accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission
- High graduation/success rates, low loan default rates
- 46 credits for military experience (plus credit for CLEP & DSST)
- One-on-one academic coaching to keep you focused and on track
- Flexible time to degree, six 8-week terms annually to allow for continuous enrollment
- On campus and online programs
- Military Services Specialists ready to serve
- Recognized as a military friendly institution
- Personal executive coaching to help you transition and achieve your goals
Special course transfer opportunity for military leaders
EARN YOUR MASTER’S DEGREE IN ONLY 7 CLASSES
Transfer up to 15 credits towards the MAOL degree. The opportunity applies to active duty, active reserve, and retired or former service members with the following experience:
- Commissioned Officers
- Senior NCOs who are E7 or above
- Warrant Officers who are CWO2 and above