You are cordially invited to the Taste of Immersion presented by Brandman University’s School of Education.
- Listen to keynote speaker, Mike Weisman, founder of The Values Institute, as he discusses his values-driven approach to business and his book, Choosing Higher Ground. Working and living in the values economy.
- Enjoy a short Q&A session with the keynote speaker.
- Meet our Doctorate of Education in Organizational Leadership students, faculty and cohort mentors to learn about the program.
When: January 13, 2018 7 am. - 12:45 p.m.
Where: Marriott Irvine, 18000 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, CA 92612
Virtual events will also be hosted at the following Brandman University Campuses:
- Bremerton Campus, 1600 Chester Ave, Engineering Building (ENG) Room 110, Bremerton, WA 98337
- Walnut Creek Campus, 2950 Buskirk Avenue, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Virtual event check in starts at 8:30 a.m. Live event starts at 9:00 a.m. Stay after to speak to other alumni and faculty
For more information, and questions contact: Deann Placencia at: 866-685-8793 or firstname.lastname@example.org Space is limited.
Please RSVP By January 5, 2018.