Virtual Counseling: a new way that counseling services can be provided in an accessible online format, allowing clients to receive treatment in a comfortable setting rather than coming to a doctor’s office. What does this mean to your career and the future of the counseling industry? Register today!
What You Will Learn:
Who Should Attend:
- Prospective Students interested in MFT and MSW degrees, possible PPSP/PPSC
- Adults currently working in the Social Sciences
- Graduates with bachelor’s degrees ready to take the next step
Angela Tos, Ed.D.
- Serves as an adjunct Professor at Brandman University
- Received her Doctorate in Education from Brandman University and a Masters in Educational Counseling from Fresno Pacific University.
- Spent the majority of her career as a school counselor at all levels of education: university, high school, and community college.
- Works as the Dean of Enrollment Services and Student Development for San Joaquin Delta College in Stockton, currently.
- Worked as a Dean of Student Services at two different community colleges, where in addition to her other departments, she had oversight of general counseling.
- Serves on the statewide assessment committee for the California Community College Chancellor’s Office.
- Taught graduate school counseling programs for Fresno Pacific University.