AI in Fashion: How AI is turning heads on the runway and in stores
The Global AI in Fashion Market Set to Grow from $228M in 2019 to Reach $1.26B by 2024, at a CAGR of 40.8%.*
The Robot wears Prada! Popular designers are using Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions to have an in-depth understanding of their customers to bring new designs to the market. Amazon and Glitch use an AI-powered solution that can aggregate current fashion data and design new stylish clothing similar to human designs. Learn how designers, data scientists, marketers, and retailers come together to decide what we wear.
In this webinar you will:
- Understand the difference between data analytics and data science.
- What computer vision is and how is it being used in identifying trends?
- See how using NLP (Natural Language Processing) techniques such as sentiment analysis is used to understand vast amounts of data.
- What machine learning tools can be used to help drive profits and mitigate costs?
Who Should Attend
- COO, CTO, CMO, Head of Innovation, BIs
- Analysts, Software Engineers
- Buyers, Inventory Controllers, Head of Design, Stylists
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time