Brandman's Online Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is designed for teachers, healthcare professionals, and others who strive to help people achieve personal goals, reduce suffering, and improve quality of life. This program has been developed to meet the educational requirements to become a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
You are invited to attend an upcoming webinar to learn more about the program.
Join us to explore:
- Applied Behavior Analysis in the workplace
- Eligibility requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) exam
- Brandman ABA program courses and admission requirements
Speaker: Dr. Sharon Noble, Professor and Brandman’s ABA Program Developer
Who should attend:
- Clinical, Counseling, and School Psychologists
- Marriage and Family Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Educational, Guidance, School and Vocational Counselors
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time
If you are unable to attend the live webinar please still register. All registrants will receive a recording of the live webinar and a copy of the PowerPoint slide deck the next business day.