Conflict Management and Resolution for Behavioral Health Professionals
This webinar is free and open to the public.
“The goal of resolving conflict in a relationship is not victory or defeat. It’s reaching understanding and letting go of our need to be right.” -Unknown
Conflict is inevitable in life and, if embraced, can be an opportunity for new insights and growth. Conflict management and resolution is a process that requires specific skills and attitudes. In this webinar, participants will learn techniques to handle conflict, identify their causes, and ways to improve your conflict resolution skills. This webinar is eligible for 1 CE Credit from the BBS.
Instructor: Dr. Jill Saulque, Psychologist.
In this webinar you will:
- Examine the 5 conflict handling styles to improve your conflict resolution skills in both professional and personal settings
- Identify the key components of conflict and conflict resolution
- Discover the critical steps of effective conflict resolution
- Learn why conflict resolution is crucial as a behavioral health professional
- Describe relationship building and conflict management
Who should attend: Social workers, psychologists, counselors, marriage and family therapists, and other behavioral health professionals.
How to earn CE credit:
To earn 1 CE credit, participants must attend the live webinar or watch the recording, then register and successfully complete a multiple-choice assessment and evaluation to receive a certificate of completion. Learn More
CE Credit Registration Cost: $20
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time