As a global society, we are becoming more diverse every day. Today, many companies are striving to be more diverse and inclusive, but are falling short. Why? Because most companies are not focusing on the right activities or are only addressing one piece of the issue.
Join Dr. Shawn Andrews, diversity and inclusion expert, as she discusses strategies to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace. Participants will explore the different stages organizations go through to establish this process. Organizations start with diversity awareness, progress to active diversity management, and evolve to becoming inclusive.
During this interactive webinar you will learn:
- The difference between diversity and inclusion
- Explore the impact of global diversity and inclusion trends
- How to describe the business case for diversity to upper management
- Identify diversity and inclusion gaps and opportunities in your organization
- Apply different approaches to develop a diverse and inclusive workplace