This webinar is free and open to the public.
As reported by the NY Times, the vast majority of the nation’s schools are conducting lessons remotely, more students than ever are missing class — not logging on, not checking in or not completing assignments.*
How can educators best support students who are struggling in blended and online learning? In this webinar, participants will gain strategies to strengthen student engagement, identify at-risk students, and gain practical tools to help struggling students succeed. Learn what educators can do immediately to re-engage students who have become disengaged.
In this webinar you will:
- Recognize the challenges struggling learners may face that impact student motivation and engagement
- Gain tools to support students who are struggling in blended or online learning
- Identify the role of administrators, teachers and parents to help students succeed in the current learning environment
- Learn strategies to re-engage students who are missing class
- Examine best practices to support student engagement and achievement and prevent detached students
Everyone who registers for the webinar will receive a follow up email the following business day after the webinar with a link to the recording and the slide deck. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not see the email in your inbox.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time