Live Online Workshop: Intro to Machine Learning: Predicting Company Sales
Live Online Workshop
During the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of data science using Python programming through examples provided by the instructor. No prior programming experience is necessary. You must join the webinar via a computer.
In this live online workshop, you will learn the basics of machine learning through a hands-on example. The instructor will conduct a live demo and lead participants through how to predict your sales forecast using actual data. Walk away with an understanding of how to apply machine learning to a real-world business problem.
In this webinar you will:
- Learning the basics of machine learning
- Understand CRISP-DM methodology
- Learn how to use data to predict your sales forecast
- Build a regression model using Python
How to Prepare for the Webinar:
- Create an account on CoCalc
- Download the dataset file*
- The day of the webinar login to your CoCalc account we will code in Jupyter notebook
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning.
Instructor: Zia Khan, Sr. Data Scientist, theDevMasters
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time