Live Online Workshop: How to Predict Housing Prices Using Machine Learning
Live Online Workshop
During the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of data science using Python programming through examples provided by the instructor. No prior programming experience is necessary. You must join the webinar via a computer.
In this live online workshop, you will learn the basics of machine learning through a hands-on example. The instructor will conduct a live demo and lead participants through how to predict the price of a house using a sample data set. Walk away with an understanding of how to apply machine learning to a real-world business problem.
In this webinar you will:
- Learning the basics of machine learning
- Understand CRISP-DM methodology
- Learn how to use data to predict housing prices
- Build a regression model using Python
How to Prepare for the Webinar:
- Create an account on CoCalc
- Download the dataset file*
- The day of the webinar login to your CoCalc account we will code in Jupyter notebook
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time