Live Online Workshop: How to Segment Customers Using Unsupervised Machine Learning
Live Online Workshop
During the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of data science using Python programming through examples provided by the instructor. No prior programming experience is necessary. You must join the webinar via a computer.
In this live online workshop, you will learn the basics of machine learning. Participants will learn how to apply machine learning to segment customers through an instructor-led live demo. You will use a sample data set that includes customer information and apply unsupervised machine learning to group customers data using demographics, income, and spending history.
In this webinar you will:
- Review the basics of machine learning
- Understand supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Use real-life data to build an unsupervised model with Python
How to Prepare for the Webinar:
- Create an account on CoCalc
- Download the dataset file*
- The day of the webinar login to your CoCalc account we will code in Jupyter notebook
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time