Live Online Workshop
During the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of data science using Python programming through examples provided by the instructor. No prior programming experience is necessary. You must join the webinar via a computer.
In this live online workshop, you will learn the basics of Natural Language Processing through real-life examples and exercises. Students will explore the Natural Language Toolkit to process and extract text data. Learn how to use Yelp review data to conduct a sentiment analysis using Natural Language Processing.
In this webinar you will:
- Use Yelp review data to conduct a sentiment analysis using Natural Language Processing
- Determine how to use text wrangling, cleansing, and Natural Language Understanding
- Learn language conversion using TextBlobs and Inverse Document Frequency
- Understand how to use Natural Language Generation
How to Prepare for the Webinar:
- Create an account on CoCalc
- Download the dataset file*
- The day of the webinar login to your CoCalc account we will code in Jupyter notebook
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time