Live Online Workshop: Machine Learning: How to Predict Customer Loan Default Probability
Live Online Workshop
During the workshop, you’ll learn the basics of data science using Python programming through examples provided by the instructor. No prior programming experience is necessary. You must join the webinar via a computer.
In this live online workshop, you will learn the basics of machine learning. Participants will learn how to apply machine learning to predict customer loan default probability through an instructor-led live demo. Learn how to predict customer chance of loan default with demographic, education and customer loan history data using the classification model.
In this webinar you will:
- Predict the probability of customer loan default
- Understand supervised and unsupervised machine learning
- Build a classification model using Python
- Review the basics of machine learning
How to Prepare for the Webinar:
- Create an account on CoCalc
- Download the dataset file*
- The day of the webinar login to your CoCalc account we will code in Jupyter notebook
Who should attend:
Individuals interested in learning data science and machine learning.
Please note the above webinar time is in Pacific Time