Are you over the age of 40 (or getting close) and thinking about reinventing or changing your career? Or perhaps you just want to explore new job opportunities but worry how your age may impact your search?
It's never too late to make a change in your career, but that doesn't mean the transition will be easy or without effort - after all, change can be really hard!
Join us as we discuss:
- Tips for deciding if you should make the leap
- Some realities to consider and how to cope with some of the potential downsides
- How to identify and leverage your transferable skills
- Tips to manage the other areas of your life that can be impacted - family life, health, and finances.
- Words of encouragement to help you make the leap