5 Essential Keys for Successful STEM Integration and How to Avoid the Most Common Mistakes
Effective STEM education creates innovators and critical thinkers, and increases Math and Science literacy with the understanding of relevance to the real world. Join Brandman University’s K-12 STEM expert in this live webinar to discuss the common pitfalls and obtain practical strategies you can use immediately for successful STEM integration. Participants will learn how to design and adapt STEM lessons which incorporate procedures to ensure strong classroom management and lesson delivery.
Participants will also have the opportunity to dive in deeper after the webinar through Brandman’s Directed Study course “ STEM Integration for PreK-6 .” Through a grant, the first twenty-five individuals who register for the course will be able to participate in the professional learning at no cost, usually $400 per participant.*
- 5 essential keys for successful STEM integration
- What is the rationale for STEM education in K-12 classrooms
- How to evaluate possible STEM lessons for their effectiveness in teaching STEM
- What are the challenges and barriers to integrating STEM into the classroom
- How to effectively adapt and design STEM lessons