Graduation season winding down with almost 2,000 degrees conferred
• 1,007: Total number of undergraduates eligible to go through commencement ceremonies.
The most popular majors were psychology, organizational leadership and business administration.
• 800: Total number of master’s degrees conferred
The most popular degrees were in organizational leadership (M.A.O.L.), business administration (MBA) and psychology.
• 53: Number of students receiving a doctorate in education (Ed.D.)
• 49: Number of students receiving doctorate of nurse practice (DNP), both nursing (27) and nurse practitioners (22). Sixteen students received the Bachelor of Science degrees in nursing.
• 20 to 70: The range in ages for Brandman graduates in all programs, all campuses
• 36 years, 6 months: Average age of Brandman graduates. Women outnumbered men by about 2 to 1.
• 142: Number of military active duty graduates
• 9: Number of military reserve graduates
• 280: Number of veterans graduating
In all, 27 campuses plus online and health professions had students qualify for degrees and almost all also had graduate students complete their programs. Nine ceremonies, including doctoral hooding and nurse pinning ceremonies, have been held with a tenth ceremony for South San Joaquin Valley scheduled for June 12 at the Visalia Convention Center, Visalia, California.
Stories and videos can be found at 2015 Commencement Ceremonies.
Become a Student
Have questions about enrollment, degree programs, financial aid, or next steps?