Deadline extended for Laila Arman Scholarship
Brandman University students have until Oct. 5 to apply
The application window for the Laila Arman Memorial Scholarship for Brandman University students is being extended to Oct. 5, 2018. The scholarship is specifically for early childhood education students.
The Laila Arman Memorial Scholarship fund was created by Nick Arman, Ed.D., and his family to keep alive the legacy of their beloved 16-month-old daughter who died in a tragic accident just before Arman completed his doctorate at Brandman University in 2016.
- Amount awarded: $500
- Number of recipients: Two
- Must be registered for Fall 1 2018
- Must be an undergraduate student in good academic standing pursuing a major in Early Childhood Education.
- Submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on explaining why they chose this career field, where they see themselves in five years and how their Brandman education will help them achieve their goals.
- Email essay with Laila Arman Memorial Scholarship in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: Oct. 5, 2018
Donations to each of the all schoalrship funds are always welcome and can be made online.
Become a Student
Have questions about enrollment, degree programs, financial aid, or next steps?