The School of Extended Education offers a variety of academic credit programs and courses. Students have the ability to “test drive” a degree program or build a bank of academic credits to later be applied toward degree completion.
Pre K-12 Certificates and Authorizations
- Applied Behavior Analysis, Graduate Certificate
- California Teachers of English Learners Authorization (CTEL)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders and Added Authorization
- Teaching the 21st Century Learner Certificate
- Transitional Kindergarten Certificate
Alternative Pathways to Undergraduate Admission