Bureau of Education and Research
Bureau of Education & Research (BER) in Partnership with Brandman University
Brandman University has formed a partnership with BER to provide graduate-level professional development credits to students who complete coursework with BER. Before you can request and obtain a transcript, please complete the following items:
- Complete a BER seminar, training, conference, On-Demand Video or Instructor-Led Online course. Visit the BER website for more information
- Register and pay the corresponding Brandman University course
- For seminars, conferences and trainings submit a copy of your completion certificate
- Complete a follow-up practicum to earn credit
What are Graduate-Level Professional Development Credits?
Graduate-level professional development credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancement such as salary increment steps and recertification. Students should seek approval from appropriate district officials before enrolling in these courses.
Grades & Transcript Information
Once grades are posted and credits have been awarded, a final confirmation email with details on how to order your Brandman student transcript will be sent to you. Every participant who registers with Brandman University will be able to order official Brandman University transcripts and retrieve unofficial transcripts through Brandman University’s online student services system.
Before ordering a transcript please activate your student account. Also verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record. Official transcripts ordered without previously checking grades and credits on your student record may result in an incomplete transcript. Refunds may not be issued if transcripts are ordered incorrectly.
- Allow 5 days for transcript orders to be processed.
- For detailed instructions on ordering official transcripts, please download the transcript information guide
To activate your username and password, reset your password, or resend account activation letters, visit brandman.edu/activate.
For other technical questions, contact the Brandman University IT Help Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org, 855-553-3007).