Staff Development for Educators
Staff Development for Educators (SDE) in Partnership with Brandman University
Brandman University has formed a partnership with Staff Development for Educators (SDE) to provide graduate-level professional development credits to students who complete coursework with Staff Development for Educators (SDE). Before you can request and obtain a transcript, please complete the following items:
- Complete the Staff Development for Educators (SDE) course. Visit the Staff Development for Educators (SDE) website for more information.
- Register and pay for your Brandman University course.
- For seminars submit a copy of your attendance certificate with your paper. For online courses submit a copy of your online progress report with your paper or to Brandman depending on your number of credits. Follow the instructions in the requirements document below.
- Complete a follow-up practicum.
Please click on the register now button to view the course list.
- SDE Online Course Requirements
- SDE Seminars Course Requirements
- Click here to see example work for one activity.
You must register for and complete your Ed2Go course through SDE before completing follow up work for professional development credit. Brandman University does not have a partnership directly with Ed2Go. Not all courses in the SDE catalog are approved by Brandman for professional development credit. If you have questions please contact us at [email protected].
Brandman K12 Professional Development Courses
Brandman University provides responsive, relevant, and result-oriented professional development courses. Focusing on K-12 professional and paraprofessional needs across classroom and administration, Brandman offers topics areas including classroom management, technology and Media, curriculum and instruction, pedagogy, special education, leadership and more.
You can receive a refund of the Brandman tuition within 30 days of registration if you have not yet received a grade for your course.
What are Graduate-Level Professional Development Credits?
Graduate-level professional development credits are not part of a degree program but instead are primarily used for professional advancement such as salary increment steps and recertification. Students should seek approval from appropriate district officials before enrolling in these courses.
Grades & Transcript Information
Once grades are posted and credits have been awarded, a final confirmation email with details on how to order your Brandman student transcript will be sent to you. Every participant who registers with Brandman University will be able to order official Brandman University transcripts and retrieve unofficial transcripts through Brandman University’s online student services system.
Before ordering a transcript please activate your student account. Also verify that all grades and credits are posted to your student record. Official transcripts ordered without previously checking grades and credits on your student record may result in an incomplete transcript. Refunds may not be issued if transcripts are ordered incorrectly.
- Allow 5 days for transcript orders to be processed.
- For detailed instructions on ordering official transcripts, please download the transcript information guide
To activate your username and password, reset your password, or resend account activation letters, visit brandman.edu/activate.
For other technical questions, contact the Brandman University IT Help Desk ([email protected], 855-553-3007).