Custom K12 Professional Development Programs
Your Premier Educational Partner
For over 50 years, Brandman University has been partnering with schools
and districts to provide responsive, relevant, and results-oriented solutions
that help schools reach their peak performance. Focusing on K-12 professional
and paraprofessional needs across classroom and administration, Brandman offers
topic areas including leadership, technology, classroom management, and much more.
Schedule a Needs Assessment For Your School
- Team development and training
- Strategic planning
- Dual credit
- Grant partnerships
- Alignment with your school’s mission, vision, and strategic objectives
- Targeted skill development to support schools and districts success
- Program design and curriculum development
- Co-branded course materials and certificates of completion
- Academic credit or graduate-level professional development credit (PDU)
2-5 hour seminars/workshops
Webinars (60-90 minutes)
Online (asynchronous or synchronous)
Hybrid (combination of online and classroom learning)
60 minute "lunch and learns" on-site
Coming into this workshop I had no idea what project based learning looked like. I came out feeling like I learned enough about it that I am eager to get started in my classroom.
Best professional development I've been to in 17 years. I loved every minute and it didn't feel like work - it was totally informative and delightful.