Combat the California teacher shortage by investing in continuing education that will attract the right kind of in-demand candidates.
Brandman University is the fourth largest provider of teaching credentials among private/independent universities in California
Brandman partners with schools and districts to combat the California teacher shortage by creating responsive, relevant, and results-oriented solutions that help schools and district achieve their strategic goals and attract the right kind of in-demand candidates.
- Implement a student teaching and placements program
- Training and development for coaches, teachers, administrators, and classified staff
- Responding to grant opportunities for teacher recruitment
- Post open positions and internships on Brandman’s Career Center website
- Attend career fairs and meet our career-ready students