Brandman University is a proud partner with
Are you an employer? Login>
As a result of our partnership, we’re excited to offer employees, their spouses, and dependents one of the scholarships below:Undergraduate:
- Bachelor’s degree programs, including Brandman MyPath™ self-paced online programs: 10% scholarship
- RN to BSN nursing program: 15% scholarship
- Master’s degree programs: 10% scholarship
- Brandman MyPath ™ master’s in organizational leadership degree: 15% scholarship
- Select teaching credential programs, including the MA in Teaching and the MA in Educational Leadership and Administration: 20% scholarship
- Brandman's Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership: 10% scholarship
- Extended Education open enrollment programs: 10% scholarship
Please speak with a Brandman representative to find out if you qualify to take advantage of these scholarships.
*Premier Partner scholarships apply to new students who begin their Brandman program by July 1, 2019. Brandman MyPath ™ master’s in organizational leadership program scholarship applies to new students who begin by August 31, 2019. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. Brandman tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
Begin your partnership program today with a few steps.
Brandman has been a key contributor to fulfilling our strategic goal of developing and educating better leaders in the Court. As a result of the training and services provided by Brandman University and as evidenced by in depth evaluation reports, personnel are decidedly more productive, engaged and knowledgeable in performing their duties.
After spending more years (than I care to admit) in management roles, I was amazed at the amount of new information I learned. The Leadership Program was well worth the time spent away from the office. Instructors were knowledgeable and engaging. Class exercises were fun and collaboration with program participants was a great experience.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of Brandman’s program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
Each week I felt like I was performing better at my job as a direct result of the things I learned in class. This increased my job satisfaction, which was low before taking the class. Now I feel more prepared and confident.
Brandman offers one of the highest graduation rates of any university of its kind, and 9 out of 10 of our students would recommend it to their friends.
Brandman's faculty members are professionals currently working in their fields. Receive relevant, real-world instruction that can be applied directly to your workplace.
From application to graduation, Brandman’s staff is focused on your success. Each service group is dedicated to assisting students at different stages of their academic careers.
Brandman is a private, nonprofit university which means that we’re all about you. We exist to provide affordable access to higher education through quality academic programs.
We pride ourselves on providing flexible learning online, on-campus, and self-paced formats that will work around your busy schedule.
Schools, Degrees & Courses
Search by school, type of degree or area of interest below. When you find your ideal choice, check out whether it’s offered online, on campus or in a hybrid format. If you have questions, our enrollment coaches are here to help. Call 1-800-746-0082 or if after hours, review our admissions FAQ.
Degrees & Courses
Ways to Get Started
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a lead form
- A Brandman Enrollment Coach will contact you shortly to discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates
- Complete the Brandman University Online Application
- Complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form
- Achieve formal admission status with Brandman University
- Submit verification forms of CURRENT Employment, Relationship or Organizational Membership verification(s) to the Office of Admission
Are there information sessions where I can learn more?
Brandman University offers free information sessions to learn about degree pathways, online learning and financing options.