Get Your Degree
Brandman University is a proud partner with
We will help you navigate ways to save money (and time)!
We know that as a working adult, managing your budget is important. At Brandman University, our financial aid team can help you access funding options to reduce your cost while increasing your earning potential!
Below are scholarships that employees, their spouses and dependents are eligible to receive:
- Undergraduate programs, including Brandman MyPath™ self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- Master’s degree programs: 10% scholarship
- Select credential programs, including the MA in Teaching and MA in Educational Leadership and Administration: 15% scholarship
- MAELA: 20% scholarship
- Brandman's prestigious Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership: 10% scholarship
- Access to monthly Extended Education webinars featured on Brandman's Event Website at no cost
*Scholarships apply to students who begin their Brandman program during the 2020-21 academic year, which is Fall 1, 2020 through Summer 2, 2021. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. Brandman tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
NO STRINGS, JUST CHATS (REALLY)
How will an advanced degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school at Brandman University is a good option.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of Brandman’s program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
Brandman really wants to work with you where you're at. It's great for working adults and they make it easy...it's definitely been a great opportunity for the organization as a whole.
I found Brandman’s curriculum was accessible. I really appreciate the online resources. It helps with my time.
Course-Based Programs (Online & Hybrid)
Whether fully online or hybrid, course-based programs follow a more typical class structure. Courses are term-based, taught by faculty and graded traditionally.ALL COURSE-BASED PROGRAMS
Degrees & Programs for our Partners
Sorry, we can’t find anything
- Check your filters selection
- Try using less filters
Start your student journey with these simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of Brandman University students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach: Discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates. Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form. To submit for consideration of transfer units and count for classes, please provide a copy of your certificate and official transcripts to admissions at [email protected]. Discuss it and other prior learning with your Academic Advisor.
- Complete Application: An Enrollment Coach will assist with the process of completing an Online Application.
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Congrats! Now that you are accepted into Brandman, it's time to submit documents such as the employment verification forms, and a Scholarship Application Form. To submit for your scholarship, after applying, please fill out the scholarship form and provide a copy of your certificate and/or official transcripts showing your RMC certificate to [email protected]. Confirm with your One Stop Financial Specialists that your scholarship has been applied to your account.
- Meet with a OneStop Specialist: Talk about the many sources of funding available with the goal of reducing your out of pocket costs. Now is the time to fill out your FAFSA. Confirm with your One Stop Specialists that your scholarship has been applied.
- Enroll in classes: Now the fun part. You will be assigned an Academic Advisor and together you will develop a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. Once you have your ed plan you can enroll in classes.
- Become a Student: Get ready to start class and become a student.
Want to learn more?
Ask Us Now! We are here to help!