Get the Benefit of a Degree.
Brandman University is a proud partner with
We will help you navigate ways to save money (and time)!
We know that as a working adult, managing your budget is important. At Brandman University, our financial aid team can help you access funding options to reduce your cost while increasing your earning potential!
Below are scholarships that employees, their spouses and dependents are eligible to receive. Students of partner organizations are also eligible however spouses and dependents are not:
- Undergraduate programs, including Brandman MyPath™ self-paced online degrees: 10% scholarship
- Master’s degree programs: 10% scholarship
- Select credential programs, including the MA in Teaching and MA in Educational Leadership and Administration: 15% scholarship
- MAELA: 20% scholarship
- Brandman's prestigious Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership: 10% scholarship
- Access to monthly Extended Education webinars featured on Brandman's Event Website at no cost
*Scholarships apply to students who begin their Brandman program during the 2020-21 academic year, which is Fall 1, 2020 through Summer 2, 2021. Total scholarship amount may vary by student depending on academic history and program of choice. Brandman tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
NO STRINGS, JUST CHATS (REALLY)
How will a degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school is a good option.
The Brandman Ed.D. program provided me with essential tools for leading during times of systemic change at a time when the California community college system is undergoing rapid transformation. The program was highly practical: I was able to immediately apply what I was learning in a given class to projects and initiatives I was working on at my college, and I continue to draw on these skills daily.
The Brandman program assisted me in further developing my leadership strengths, so I could grow as a professional and as a person, which then prepared me to become a transformational leader in my new role.
Not all doctoral programs are alike. I loved the cohort model that Brandman University offered. I not only earned my doctorate I also gained lifelong friends and a network of professionals I can rely on.
Ways to Learn
Brandman offers two learning formats that can work around your busy schedule; competency-based and course-based.
Competency-Based Programs (Brandman MyPath™)
Brandman MyPath™ programs are 100% online, self-paced. The learning format helps save time and money since prior experience helps students master competencies faster. Unlimited courses and textbooks are also included for one flat tuition fee.ALL CBE PROGRAMS
Course-Based Programs (Online & Hybrid)
Whether fully online or hybrid, course-based programs follow a more typical class structure. Courses are term-based, taught by faculty and graded traditionally.ALL COURSE-BASED PROGRAMS
Start your student journey with these simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of Brandman University students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach: Discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates. Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete Application: An Enrollment Coach will assist with the process of completing an Online Application.
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Congrats! Now that you are accepted into Brandman, it's time to submit documents such as the employment verification forms, and a Scholarship Application Form. Your Enrollment Coach is here to help you every step of the way.
- Meet with a OneStop Specialist: Talk about the many sources of funding available with the goal of reducing your out of pocket costs. Now is the time to fill out your FAFSA.
- Enroll in classes: Now the fun part. You will be assigned an Academic Advisor and together you will develop a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. Once you have your ed plan you can enroll in classes.
- Become a Student: Get ready to start class and become a student.
Want to learn more?
Ask Us Now! We are here to help!