Get the Benefit of a Degree.
How will a degree help me?
Check out some fast facts on why going back to school is a good option.
Obtaining an MBA always was on my bucket list, however, until I found Brandman I was facing large loans and a strict school regiment. The flexibility of Brandman’s program along with Kia’s tuition assistance made the perfect combination. An MBA gave me the self-confidence to trust my ideas and question conventional thinking.
Brandman really wants to work with you where you're at. It's great for working adults and they make it easy...it's definitely been a great opportunity for the organization as a whole.
I found Brandman’s curriculum was accessible. I really appreciate the online resources. It helps with my time.
Ways to Learn
Brandman offers two learning formats that can work around your busy schedule; competency-based and course-based.
Competency-Based Programs (Brandman MyPath™)
Brandman MyPath™ programs are 100% online, self-paced. The learning format helps save time and money since prior experience helps students master competencies faster. Unlimited courses and textbooks are also included for one flat tuition fee.ALL CBE PROGRAMS
Course-Based Programs (Online & Hybrid)
Whether fully online or hybrid, course-based programs follow a more typical class structure. Courses are term-based, taught by faculty and graded traditionally.ALL COURSE-BASED PROGRAMS
Start your student journey with these simple steps.
We can't wait to have you join our community of Brandman University students! However, before that exciting first day of class, there's a few important steps to our enrollment process. But don't worry; we have a dedicated team of people who help working adults begin their degree completion journeys, and they look forward to helping you, too.
How do I get started?
Applying to any university is a process – one that we try to make as painless as possible. Follow the steps below to ensure a strong start to school:
- Speak with an Enrollment Coach: Discuss requirements, course schedules, and start dates. Call us at 800.746.0082 or fill out a request for information form.
- Complete Application: An Enrollment Coach will assist with the process of completing an Online Application.
- Receive Acceptance Letter: Congrats! Now that you are accepted into Brandman, it's time to submit documents such as the employment verification forms, and a Scholarship Application Form. Your Enrollment Coach is here to help you every step of the way.
- Meet with a OneStop Specialist: Talk about the many sources of funding available with the goal of reducing your out of pocket costs. Now is the time to fill out your FAFSA.
- Enroll in classes: Now the fun part. You will be assigned an Academic Advisor and together you will develop a personalized education plan that fits your career goals. Once you have your ed plan you can enroll in classes.
- Become a Student: Get ready to stat class and become a student.
Want to learn more?
Ask our team anything (well, y'know, almost anything):
Sources: *https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/06/key-findings-about-the-american-workforce-and-the-changing-job-market/ **https://www.luminafoundation.org/files/resources/its-not-just-the-money.pdf ***https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2016/10/06/the-state-of-american-jobs/#fnref-22004-1