BA, Applied Studies, Supply Chain Systems
Bachelor of Arts in Applied Studies, Supply Chain Systems
The program is designed to accommodate the different educational backgrounds of students from a variety of professions and industries. The Bachelor of Arts in Applied Studies with an emphasis in supply chain systems explores project management strategies, leadership principles, dynamics of labor relations, organizational behavior and information systems throughout the lifecycles of products and services. Students can leverage their previously acquired technical and occupational skills to customize their degree program and directly align learning outcomes with their unique career paths.
Students will construct meaningful plans for selecting courses with the help of their academic advisors. At the end of their studies they will complete a capstone course that synthesizes their education through the development of a personal portfolio.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Diversity: Demonstrate an understanding of diverse cultures as it applies to your discipline.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles to the practice of your discipline.
- Communication: Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively.
- Experiences: Analyze the relationship between prior experiences and future professional goals.
Applicants intending on enrolling in this program must complete the formal application process with all required documents, which include:
- 12 or more transferable baccalaureate level credits or the equivalent.
- Completed application package. Applications are available online.
- Official transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. Only credits from regionally accredited institutions may be accepted in transfer. Failure to report any previous academic work at another college or university may be considered a violation of academic integrity.
- For those applying under an active military agreement with Brandman University, admissibility and minimum transfer credit awarded will be determined based on the Community College of the Air Force, SMART, AARTS or JST transcripts. If additional coursework from other institutions is submitted prior to admission this coursework will also be included in determining admissibility and transferability for course credit.
Graduation Requirements–Bachelor Degrees
- A minimum of 120 credits.
- 36 credits earned in upper-division coursework.
- Minimum of 32 credits completed in residence at Brandman; 18 of which must be upper-division credits, 12 of which must be completed in students major.
- A 2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 scale at Brandman and transfer work.
- A 2.0 grade point average in all major and minor coursework. Programs may have additional grade requirements.
- Resolution of all “I” grades.
- LBSU 300 Liberal Arts Core Foundations- (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
- LBSU 302 Information Fluency and Academic Integrity (Cannot be used as an elective in a major, minor, or certificate program)
Foundation courses (15 credits):
||Frameworks of Understanding
||Leadership and Professional Ethics
||Sociology of Social Conflict, Analysis, and Resolution
||Applied Studies Capstone
Emphasis Area in Supply Chain Systems (21 credits):
||Strategies Across the Supply Chain
||Project Management and Supply Chain Leadership
||Organizational Information Systems
Select two courses (six credits) from Communication, Entrepreneurship, Human Resources, and/or Organizational Leadership
39115 Trade Center Drive, Suite 203, Palmdale, CA, 93551
16355 Laguna Canyon Road, Irvine, CA, 92618
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, Room UCEN 204c, Santa Clarita, CA, 91355
530 Hickam Avenue, Bldg 249, Suite 10, Travis AFB, CA, 94535
13911 Park Avenue, Suite 100, Victorville, CA, 92392