Brandman has compiled a list of local and school specific scholarships for your consideration. Scholarships do not need to be repaid and may be merit-based, need-based or awarded based upon your background, place of residence or course of study.
Below are a few aggregate scholarship sites that the One Stop team at Brandman has found valuable.
- Fastweb.com - Best all-around search, it's free and you can set up a mailbox that will be continually updated with new scholarships according to your user profile.
- ExPAN - Free database search created by The College Board and updated annually.
If you are pursuing one of the following scholarship types: Ed Assist, CAEL, Value Partners, Premier Partners, CPEP or ED Link, download the:
If you are in need of loan forgiveness programs:
In addition, Brandman has compiled a list of local and school specific scholarships for your consideration.
Legal Studies: NFPA/Thomson Reuters Scholarships
- Eligibility: Incoming or currently enrolled students studying a college level program with an emphasis in paralegal studies.
- Award: $3,000, $2,000
- Source: https://www.paralegals.org/m/pages.cfm?pageid=3281
Social Work: The Council on Social Work Education (CSWE)
- Eligibility: Offering a variety of scholarships and fellowships, including the CSWE Scholars Program, The Carl A. Scott Memorial Fund and the CSWE Minority Fellowship Program.
- Awards: varies
- Source: https://www.cswe.org/
The NFIB Young Entrepreneur Foundation
- Eligibility: Applicants are evaluated based on entrepreneurial experience, GPA, and SAT scores.
- Awards: One annual winner receives $10,000.00, through the Young Entrepreneur Awards program, while four regional winners each receive $5,000.00. Additional awards valued at $1,000.00 each are also available.
- Source: http://www.nfib.com/yef
The American Association of University Women’s Career Development Grant
- Eligibility: Adult women who are returning to college to obtain a degree in business. Grant awards are determined by academic achievement and financial need.
- Awards: amounts vary
- Source: http://www.aauw.org/
The MBA Insight Scholarship
- Eligibility: MBA students or students that will be enrolled within a year.
- Award: $500
- Source: http://mbainsight.com/mba-scholarships/
Brandman MyPath ™ Master of Organizational Leadership Scholarship
- Eligibility: New students who begin the Brandman MyPath ™ MAOL program by August 31, 2019. Brandman tuition rates are subject to change. The scholarship cannot be combined with any other allowance or special pricing, including military tuition rates.
- Award: 15% scholarship
- Source: Brandman University
Taco Bell Foundation Scholarship
- Eligibility: Found Here
- Award: Varies
- Deadline: February 2019
Source: Taco Bell Live Mas Scholarship
CLIA Academic Scholarship
TEACH GrantTEACH is a federal award which provides funds to students who are completing coursework that is required to begin a teaching career. Recipients must agree to serve as a full-time teacher in a high need field in a low income school for a minimum of four years.
- Eligibility: Students who have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 enrolled in one of the following Brandman programs:
- BA.LIBS (MTC Concentration – Integrated California Multiple Subjects Teaching Emphasis)
- MA.TCH (SE Concentration)
- MA.TCH (EE Concentration)
- Awards: Undergraduate Degree: up to $16,000 -- Master's Degree: Up to $8,000
- For More Details: CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE: If the service obligation is not completed, the funds are converted to Federal Direct Unsubsidized loan with interest accruing from the date of disbursement which must be repaid. For more information, please visit here.
STEM Teacher Graduate Scholarships
- Eligibility: Students who are actively pursuing a graduate degree or credential/ licensure for teaching STEM (science, technology, engineering or math) subjects grades K-12.
- Awards: $2,500 - $5,000
- Source: http://www.afcea.org/site/?q=foundation/scholarships/stem-teacher
Teacher.org's "Inspire Our Future" $500 Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students who are already teachers or future teachers.
- Award: $500
- Source: http://www.teacher.org/scholarship-entry-rules/
The Bright Futures Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students whose educational opportunities will be increased by financial assistance. Special considerations are given to those who are pursuing a teaching or master's degree with an emphasis in teaching mathematics.
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Source: https://www.siliconvalleycf.org/scholarships/brightfutures
- Eligibility: Students who have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 enrolled in one of the following Brandman programs:
- Eligibility: New, qualified, RN to BSN students
- Awards: up to $$2700 toward the RN to BSN program with an ADN block transfer
- Source: call 1-800-581-4100
The Foundation of the National Student Nurses’ Association Undergraduate Scholarship
- Eligibility: U. S. citizens pursuing their nursing studies at a participating college or university. Awards are based on academic achievement, as well as financial need.
- Awards: Scholarship amounts range from $1000 – $2500 per year.
- Source: http://www.nsna.org/
The AfterCollege-AACN Nursing Scholarship Fund
- Eligibility: Students seeking a baccalaureate, master’s or doctoral degree in nursing. Special consideration given to students in a graduate program with the goal of becoming a nurse educator; students completing an RN-to-BSN or RN-to-MSN program; and those enrolled in an accelerated program.
- Awards: $2,500/quarter
- Source: https://www.aftercollege.com
Indian Health Service (IHS) Loan Repayment Program
- Eligibility: Commit to work a minimum of two-year within an Indian health program in your chosen health professional discipline
- Awards: A monthly stipend of no less than $1,500/month
- Source: http://www.ihs.gov/scholarship/
National Black Nurses Association
- Eligibility: Offers a variety of scholarships for NBNA members currently enrolled in a nursing program and in good scholastic standing at the time of application.
- Awards: Ranges from $1,000-$6,000
- Source: http://www.nbna.org/
NHSC Scholarship Program
- Eligibility: Nurse Practitioners (post graduate degree with clinical practice focus) committed to primary care and accepted to or enrolled in an accredited U.S. school. Requires commitment to work at least 2 years at an NHSC-approved site in a medically underserved community.
- Awards: Scholarship awards are based on the cost of full-time attendance at the initial school of record
- Source: https://nhsc.hrsa.gov/scholarships/
Oncology Nursing Society Foundation
- Eligibility: Students enrolled in (or applying to) a bachelor's, master's, or doctoral nursing program at a NLN or CCNE accredited school
- Awards: $3,000 - $7,500
- Source: http://onsfoundation.org/
National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- Eligibility: NAHN members enrolled in accredited baccalaureate, and graduate nursing programs
- Awards: $1,000 to $2,000
- Source: TheHispanicNurses.org
Health Professions Education Foundation
- Eligibility: Applicants must be currently accepted or enrolled in a Bachelor Degree or Nurse Practitioners nursing program in California and be willing to work in a medically underserved area for two years
- Awards: $13,000 - $25,000
- Source: http://www.oshpd.ca.gov/
National Student Nurses’ Association
- Eligibility: Students currently admitted or enrolled in a state-approved nursing program leading to a bachelor's, master's or doctorate degree; or enrolled in an RN to BSN program
- Awards: $1,000 to $7,500
- Source: http://www.forevernursing.org/
AMVETS National Scholarship Program
- Eligibility: Students must have proof of active duty or verteran status having served honorably, must have high school diploma or GED, demonstrate financial need, etc. Please see the source for more details.
- Award: $1,000 up to four years
- Source: http://www.amvets.org/amvets-in-action/scholarships/
Army Women's Foundation Legacy Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students must be a woman who has served or is serving honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reserve, Army National Guard or the child of a woman who served honorably in the U.S. Army, U.S. Army Reserve or Army National Guard.
- Award: $1,000 - $2,000
- Source: http://www.awfdn.org
Military Order of the Puple Heart Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students must be a Purple Heart recipient or their spouse, children, or grandchildren. They must also be a full time student.
- Award: Varies
- Source: http://www.purpleheart.org
Sport Clips Help a Hero Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students must be retired, honorably discharged, active duty, or a member of the National Guard or Reserve. They must also be separated with or currently hold a military rank of E-5 or below and demonstrate a need for financial assistance. Please see source for additional details.
- Award: $5,000
- Source: https://www.vfw.org/assistance/student-veterans-support
War Veterans Scholarship
- Eligibility: Students must be on active duty in the uniformed military services or honorably discharged veterans of the Enduring Freedom - Afghanistan or Iraqi Freedom Operations (2004 - present), and they must be currently enrolled and attending classes in an eligible STEM major degree program. Please see source for additional details.
- Award: $2,500
- Source: http://www.afcea.org/site/?q=foundation/scholarships/war-veterans
Here are some scholarships for a few of our campuses, we are working on getting at least one for every single one of our campuses. Your patience is appreciated if your city/ campus is not represented while we continue vetting new opportunities.
The Raymond H. Krueger Scholarship
Eligibility: Antelope Valley residents pursuing a course of study in an agricultural or related field, natural resource management, biology or botany. Please see source for more details.
Awards: $500 - $2,000
Danford and Frances Moore Scholarship
Eligibility: Support a South Kitsap High School or Olympic College students interested in mechanical engineering. Please see source for more details.
Fairfield/ Travis AFB
Solano Association of Realtors Scholarship
Eligibility: Students who are interested in succeeding in a career in real estate or related field. Residents must be “within the boundaries of the Solano Association of REALTORS®, including Benicia, Vallejo, Green Valley, Cordelia and American Canyon”. Please see source for more details.
The Baker Foundation Grant
Eligibility: Students in Pierce County, WA and are within the areas of education, fine arts, or healthcare. Please see source for more details.
Award: $2,500 - $10,000
Migrant Farmworker Baccalaureate Scholarship
Eligibility: Student who has completed one year of college and has a recent history of movement for agricultural employment. Please see source for more details.
Award: Up to $20,000
Orange County Community Foundation
Eligibility: Various scholarships for students residing within Orange County. Please see source for more details.
Award: $1,000 - $5,000
Olympia Tumwater Foundation Non-Traditional Scholarship
Eligibility: Applicants must one year of degree or course work completed and a plan to complete future course work. Please see source for more details.
Award: $500 - $3,500
Master Builders Association Scholarship
Eligibility: Applicants must reside in Pierce County and pursuing an education that benefits building trades. Please see source for more details.
The Community Foundation of Riverside Scholarships
Eligibility: Various scholarships including Altura CU Scholarship, James Buchner Memorial Scholarship, and the Desert Outreach Foundation Scholarship. Please see source for more details.
San Jacinto Valley Women's Conference Annual Scholarship Program
Eligibility: Open to Women in the San Jacinto Valley; Aguanga, Anza, Garner Valley, Gilman Hot Springs, Hemet, Idyllwild, Lakeview, Mountain Center, Pine Cove, Sage, San Jacinto or Winchester communities Scholarship. Please see source for more details.
The Soroptimist Live Your Dream Award
- Woman with primary financial responsibility of yourself and your dependents
- Attending an undergraduate degree program or a vocational skills training program
- Have a financial need
For additional information about the Live your Dreams Award or this in-service contact Darlene Rodriquez-Silva email@example.com
Community Foundation of Monterey County Scholarships
Eligibility: Varies - 30 Scholarships. Please see source for more details.
PhentermineClinics Health Scholarship
Eligibility: You are currently enrolled in a college, university, high school or trade school. The content you submit in your application must be unique and must offer value to the reader. Creative, high-quality submissions have a higher chance of winning.
Eligibility: Must be U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Must be an Asian or Pacific Islander Woman. Must be a current permanent resident of Fresno County or originally from Fresno. Please see source for more details.
Eligibility: Undergraduate candidates that are SEIU members for 1 year. Please see source for more details.
CalCPA Inland Empire Chapter Scholarship
Eligibility: Candidates must be student members of CalCPA, be attending a school within the CalCPA chapter’s boundaries, and have a declared accounting major or emphasis in accounting. Please see source for more details.
Supporting & Promoting Real Opportunities for Women to Thrive Scholarship
Eligibility: The scholarship is open to female, CA residents who are non-traditional students. Candidates may be pursuing any path of their choosing. Please see source for more details.
Executive Women International (EWI) Scholarship
Eligibility: Non-traditional students pursuing an associates, bachelor, or master’s degree. Please see source for more details.
Awards: $2,000 – $10,000
Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance (AFWA) San Diego Chapter Scholarships
Eligibility: Women in all accounting and finance related fields. Master’s Degree, Undergraduate, associate or certificate scholarships available. Must have a GPA of 3.0 or better. Please see source for more details.
Building Industry Association (BIA) Of San Diego County
Eligibility: College students who graduated from a high school in San Diego County or college students living and attending college in San Diego; must be a California resident. Students must demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the building industry. Please see source for more details.
Awards: $1,000 - $4,000
Scholarship Foundation of Santa Barbara
Eligibility: Candidates must have attended 4-6 years between grades 7-12 and graduate or receive a GED from Santa Barbara County high school, be a full time student, and a U.S citizen, permanent resident of AB 540 eligible. Please see source for more details.
Award: $2,700 - $6,500
APIASF/ Southern California Edison Scholarship
Eligibility: Candidates must be Asian or Pacific Islander as defined by the U.S. Census and U.S. citizens or permanent residents. In addition, they must be an undergraduate student with a cumulative GPA of 2.7 – 4.0 unweighted or earned a GED, and they must apply for FAFSA. Please see the source for more details. Please see source for more details.
Awards: $2,500 - $20,000
Robert Harrell Career and Technical Scholarship
Eligibility: Candidates must be in a program in the technical and vocational fields. These fields are two-year or less career or technical programs, which lead to an associate degree diploma or certificate, but less than a bachelor’s degree. Candidates must reside in Tulare County, and be enrolled in one vocational class for their program. Please see the source for more details.
Ajia Matthews Educational Scholarship Fund
Eligibility: Candidates must be a high school senior that has a minimum 3.0 GPA. Please see source for more details.
Award: $500 - $5,000